The gut is the source of health and when it’s not well maintained, it can be the source of disease. Learn more about the gut microbiome and how it is a major source of health!
The trillions of organisms (known collectively as the microbiome) that live all over your body have a profound influence on your health. But what do you know about them? Understanding your microbiome is vitally important for people suffering from chronic diseases of the heart and digestive system, autoimmune disease, diabetes, thyroid disorders and more.
Raphael Kellman, MD, created The Microbiome Medicine Summit to present ground-breaking information and a whole new perspective that could help you improve your emotional and physical wellbeing!
The Microbiome Medicine Summit will teach you about:
- Strengthening your immune system
- Reducing inflammation
- Impacting genetic expression
- Improving metabolism
- Controlling caloric absorption
- Guiding your brain
- And more!
Attend and listen to the following experts (and 28 others!):
- Deepak Chopra, Author, Renowned Public Speaker
- Mark Hyman, MD, NY Times Best-Selling Author
- David Perlmutter, MD
- Larry Dossey, MD, Reinventing Medicine
- Aviva Romm, MD, Author of WomanWise
Register today and you’ll get the free following gifts:
- Expert Talk #1: Healing the Skin with Essential Oils by Dr. Eric Zielinski
- Expert Talk #2: Macro Implications of the Microbiome by Sayer Ji
The Microbiome Medicine Summit is online and free from February 29 – March 7, 2016!